Information We Collect
When you use our Services, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Account Information: When you create an account with us, we collect your name, email address, and billing information.
- Notebook Files: When you upload data science notebook files to our platform or integrate with your company infrastructure, we collect and store those files.
- Usage Data: We collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of files you access and the actions you take within the platform.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To personalize your experience with our Services
- To communicate with you about updates and offers
- To analyze and improve our Services
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express permission, except as described below:
- We may share your personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we rely on the following legal bases for processing your personal information:
- To perform our contractual obligations to you (i.e., to provide our Services to you)
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To pursue our legitimate interests (i.e., to improve our Services and communicate with you about updates and offers)
- To obtain your consent (i.e., for marketing purposes)
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you are located in the EEA, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right of Access: You have the right to request access to your personal information and to receive a copy of it.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If we are processing your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.